Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend update...

We had a great weekend, Taylor had her usual swimming lesson on Saturday morning and she has improved so much. She has become a water baby, she loves swimming and taking long baths, luckily our bathtub is a jacuzzi so she has lots of room and loves making lots of bubbles. Saturday afternoon we went shopping at Lakeshore learning, great store with tons of educational/developmental toys, it is mainly for teachers but we discovered many things Santa will be delivering for the girls. On Sunday the wind was so fierce, but we decided to brave it out at the beach and we dragged Ryan and Shauna along for the fun. One of Taylor's favorite things to do is go to the arcade, she can spend quarters like there's no tomorrow. So I will close with our favorite pictures of the weekend.

1 comment:

Taughannock said...

Hello! This morning I thought I would check your blog and I noted some updates I hadn't seen! GREAT! Love all the pictures and it appears those little darlings are growing in leaps and bounds! Love the Erma Bombeck "These Moms Share Special Gifts" - - how very true. The statistics on "special needs children" surprised me. Those little girls are definite gifts from Heaven! And Moms like you are chosen because you are among the best! Keep up the news for those of us that are miles apart. Love from Home!