Busy, busy, busy is all I can say..... but here a few pictures from Halloween.
This is at Lauren and Alison's Halloween party at school, they were dressed as nurses in scrubs
Taylor as a princess kitty....
At school with her peeps...
.JPG)
Trick-or-treating with Taylor's friends
.JPG)
.JPG)
2 comments:
Great costumes. Great pictures. Allison looks like a well-dressed young lady. Is that stair bannister in the background of the photo (with Taylor as Princess Kitty) in your house? I guess I have not seen many photos of your abode.
Lydia and I sure missed seeing your pictures of the girls over the past few weeks. They are so precious. We always look forward to the latest installment.
Love, Grandpa Wykoff & Lydia
Great! Finally an update. Love the Halloween pictures. I'm sure everyone had a good time getting lots of "treats". Did Mommy and Daddy dress this year?
Love-hugs-and many kisses to all!
MOM
Post a Comment