Today is World Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Syndrome Awareness Day http://www.worldtttsawarenessday.org/
If only this horrible syndrome didn't exist, how different my girls lives would be.........but at least they are here on earth for us to love every minute of every day. Some parents aren't so lucky!
1 comment:
Hi Sharon and Aaron,
Congratulations on your beautiful little girl, Skylar. I took some time and went through your blog pages because I was curious on who she looks like when the other girls were born. Had to go back to the beginning and watch the slide show of you folks from the beginning to the end(?) to see Taylor's baby picture. Guess she looks more like Taylor at birth than Lauren or Allison. Well you folks have a lovely family. I really like your comment on the top of your blog on dancing in the rain. New life is a wonderful miracle and our children our only loaned to us by God. He knows who can handle challenges and recognize individual miracles when they happen. Certainly you two have shown that he chose the right parents for these 4 beautiful girls. The love you share with each other and with your girls is radiant and I'm sure that there will be some hard times but together you will get through them.
Bless each of you and enjoy each day. Marlene
Post a Comment