Thursday, March 25, 2010

Someone's coming to visit.....

Can you guess..

Yup the tooth fairy.....

Taylor has now lost 6 teeth, I guess 6 teeth for her 6th year of life... She got her first tooth when she was only 4 months old, and lost her first tooth when she was just 4 years old. Compare to Lauren and Alison who didn't get their first teeth until they were 13 months old, of course there is NO comparing my children to each other, maybe Skylor and Taylor, we will just have to wait and see.

Speaking of Skylor.....she will be 6 weeks old tomorrow and is still sleeping most of the time, although she is starting to stay awake for longer periods mainly in the late afternoon, early evening and she definitely knows the difference between night and day, THANK GOD! She has been sleeping up to 5 hrs in a row at night but then there are still nights when she wakes up to eat after 2 hours but never more then one 2 hour stint. I also cannot believe what a GREAT baby she is, she sleeps during all our outings to Lauren and Alison's therapies and never complains. She loves to be in her carseat and in the car, she falls asleep almost immediately. Now compare (I know I know) that to Lauren who HATED the carseat and did nothing but scream the whole way anywhere, needless to say we didn't get out much when they were little only if absolutely necessary.

No comments: