Notice in the upper right hand corner of the letter her real concern ....." So can you still give me money"
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Teeth
It's been a busy week for the tooth fairy...Taylor came home on Tuesday from school with one tooth and then again today another fell out only today's tooth is MIA. Taylor was very concerned about the tooth fairy not coming to bring her money without having a tooth to trade. So I suggested she write a letter explaining what happened. So below you will see her very concerned letter and picture she drew for her. Oh to be 6 years old again.........
" Dere toth fairy, I lost a toth but I think it was some were in the pizza I lost it. I think I throwd it away but dindt see it. Thas how it hapind. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So precious! Thank you, this cheered me up today.
Oh my beautiful Taylor. WOW - two teeth in two days! I'm sure the tooth fairy left her money without the usual trade-in. That note is quite the keeper!
Post a Comment