Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cake anyone?

May I NEVER complain my dear, sweet husband didn't get me a birthday cake!!  OK, you are saying that's a beautiful and thoughtful cake, it is, but what you can't tell on the computer is the size of it, get ready!  It is 17" x 13" double layer, the bakery website says it serves 35-40 people, now I know we have a large family and last I knew there was no party happening that means we should have cake for a least the next 6-7 years covered :0)

Off to eat and then pass out from the sugar.....

1 comment:

Taughannock said...

Beautiful cake!!!! Love the picture on it. I guess the size of it makes up for the years there was no cake. Wish I was there to help eat it. It looks beautiful and I'm sure tastes delicious. I'm sure you had a happy birthday and will enjoy the cake for days --and with the leftovers in the freezer -- for months!
Love to all!!