"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" Dr. Seuss
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Vacation
I am playing catch up...The last week in August we rented a house in the foothills of Santa Barbara, here are the pictures of all our fun. Seeing Lauren in the pool was the best!
You are right! Lauren in the pool is really cool. What a lovely vacation spot! Lydia and I are envious. Because of Lauren and Alison, you are a superior family and better human beings. I can't help thinking that Taylor and Skylor will be better girls and better women too. The whole family is blessed. And I am a proud grandfather. Love, Grandpa Wykoff
1 comment:
You are right! Lauren in the pool is really cool. What a lovely vacation spot! Lydia and I are envious. Because of Lauren and Alison, you are a superior family and better human beings. I can't help thinking that Taylor and Skylor will be better girls and better women too. The whole family is blessed. And I am a proud grandfather.
Love, Grandpa Wykoff
Post a Comment