Yesterday we colored eggs
Taylor made a nice sign for the Easter Bunny!
The Easter Bunny came and left lots of goodies for the girls
and because it still doesn't seem possible she isn't here with us this Easter
Dear Lauren,
This is you last Easter, what a difference a year makes, we miss you more every day that passes. Next week will be your 7th birthday, not sure how Daddy and I will get through that day but we have to be happy for Alison, which I guess makes it a blessing you are a twin. We have to make the day a special one for her, but knowing how unfair that you can't celebrate with her makes it all so bittersweet. Your first birthday apart. You will be happy to know that we planned a princess tea party for her with Taylor, Skylor and four special friends from Kindergarten on the 27th. She is SO excited! Although I bet she would trade all the birthday parties just to have you back. Happy Easter my special little bunny!!! I miss you so very much.
Love, Mama
1 comment:
WOW - look at all the eggs the Easter Bunny had to hide for the girls to find. He certainly left a bundle of items for everyone. Yes - I'm certain Lauren is missed every day by all but she is the little sweet angel that keeps looking down and protecting her family. Love, hugs and kisses to everyone and sending many to Heaven with Lauren's name on them.
Post a Comment