On May 18 Lauren and Alison started riding the school bus. Alison loves riding, she waves hello and goodbye to the bus each morning and afternoon. Lauren doesn't seem to mind either. Let me tell you it is WONDERFUL not to have to drive back and forth several times a day to school.
We have a whole tree of lemons in our backyard, so Mom and I had this great idea to make lemonade, then it turned into margaritas, then lemon mernigue pie. Then Taylor said "Mommy lets try the lemon juice I bet it's yummy" Well as you can see they are indeed sour! Thanks Daddy for capturing this lovely photo.
If you all remember back in April we had professional photos taken through a great program
"The Littlest Heroes Project" http://www.littlestheroesproject.org/ with a fantastic photographer http://www.naturalblissphotography.com/ We received our awesome package that included a slide show and a cd with all the photos. Here are just a few of our favorites:
.jpg)

_done.jpg)
_Crop.jpg)
_bw.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
LIFE IS GREAT!!!
3 comments:
What a great update today. I'm sure it took a lot of time updating all those beautiful pictures. It's wonderful of you taking this time to share your family activities with us. Being such a great distance from you, this blog keeps us up-to-date on the Wykoff happenings. Miss you all!
Love,
MOM
Priceless pictures! It makes us happy to see the Happy Wykoff family in California. And it makes us wish we were closer. Lots of hugs and kisses, Grandpa Wykoff and Lydia.
Thank you so much for the kind words about the photos...and thank you for sharing my website and the images here. It warms my heart <3
I've been thinking of your family...when my grandson is fussy Candice and I sing, "Don't cry Bennie"...inspired by the Wykoff family. :)
Post a Comment