We had a very busy and fun week, Alison has started receiving private speech therapy twice a week and she is enjoying her new therapist Rebecca. She is saying things like, "Let's go Cocomo" and "I am all done" and "A snake says Sssssss", she is becoming easier to understand which is fantastic for everyone. That aside we are home most days, L and A go to school from 8-12 everyday and then we have lunch and then nap, well, three of the four nap. But it gives Taylor and I some alone time. Taylor has been taking an art class on Friday mornings and she is enjoying it very much, on Saturdays she still takes her swim lessons and has just started ballet.
So here is our week in pictures, enjoy! The weather here has been COLD and gloomy and then finally this week we saw some summer, sunny and hot!
Alison and Taylor enjoying some time in the kiddie pools.
Skylor enjoying some time with L and A
.JPG)
Taylor got mad at me and decided to give me a message made out of pipe cleaners....pretty ingenious huh....(it says "I will never talk to you")
Taylor peeking to see if I got her message....
.JPG)
Then we made a tent city in the living room
.JPG)
.JPG)
We made magic potions...

We tried avocados, you can't live in CA and not eat/like avocados!
.JPG)
We discovered that even though there is a four year gap in age we can wear the same size diapers, WOW!!!! I guess it's good to not have to buy 2 sizes, of course you would think that two four year olds wouldn't need diapers but that's what happens when you have micropreemies, and of course Lauren will always need diapers and Alison just isn't quite there yet but that's a whole other post.....
Then we had visitors this morning, look at this beautiful new family!

and here all of the Wykoff/McManus girls.....Grandma Marla are you proud or what!!!
.JPG)
.JPG)
LIFE IS GOOD!!
1 comment:
Quite an update on your happenings. Life sure is busy trying to keep 4 girls occupied this summer. Keep up the good work. I'll be anxious to hear Alison. The McManus girls look like their growing quickly. All looking good. We are still in the midst of sunny HOT weather. I see what you mean when you say you get tired of the sun shine. I'm at that point now. We really need R A I N!!
Post a Comment