http://severedisabilitykid.blogspot.com/ Read today's entry (Wedn March 30), she knows how to put into words things I feel but have a hard time explaining. Please read.....
Getting away would be wonderful, but the flip side is you never really can get away knowing what you have left behind, so I guess in reality getting away wouldn't be so wonderful. What is the answer?...no one can answer it not even me and I live the life. Life goes on, we handle what we are dealt in life, the good, the bad, and the things we cannot change. My life could be so much worse, I am completely aware of that everyday....but.....
1 comment:
Words cannot describe what parents with severe disability children go through on a daily basis. One has to live in the shoes of a parent to totally understand what their life consists of. I have been there with you and praise you and all other parents with disabled children.
Love to all!
Post a Comment