"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" Dr. Seuss
Great pictures. Was a leprechaun captured with that cute trap? I'm sure the girls just love that big bed! Has that little doctor started walking on her own yet? She looks so serious - - I hope she didn't find anyone ill.Love & kisses to all!
Sharon, You have a BEAUTIFUL family! It is obvious that you are an incredibly dedicated, loving mom! The pictures are great! XODanielle (TTTS mom)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Great pictures. Was a leprechaun captured with that cute trap? I'm sure the girls just love that big bed! Has that little doctor started walking on her own yet? She looks so serious - - I hope she didn't find anyone ill.
Love & kisses to all!
Sharon, You have a BEAUTIFUL family! It is obvious that you are an incredibly dedicated, loving mom! The pictures are great! XO
Danielle (TTTS mom)
Post a Comment