Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New York!

Well, as many of you know Taylor and I traveled to NY last week.  Here are some pictures from our week.

Taylor very nervous about flying for the first time

Taylor after she realized she had her own tv on the plane

Sunday at Taughannock Falls with my father (Aaron and I got married where the two people below us are standing)

Taughannock Falls

Taylor walking out back at my parents house

Corning Glass - making our own blown glass pumpkins

Taylor blowing her pumpkin

Iron Kettle Pumpkin Farm



About to enter the corn maze - she was very nervous, but I was glad to have my compass on my iphone!


Taylor meets Tanner (my nephew Matt's boxer puppy)

Grandpa Bill came down from Rochester to spend the day with us.

Taughannock Creek

Science Center

Grandpa Rodney and Taylor on the four-wheeler, her daily favorite.

Taughannock Farms Inn (where I spent most of my time from age 14 until HS graduation)

Throwing rocks at Cayuga Lake

Playground at Taughannock

We also got to meet my nephew Chas and his wife Erica's new baby boy, Paxton, and I cannot believe I don't have a picture.  He is very precious!

Needless to say we had a great time, but both of  us missed the rest of our family so much.  It was so good to get back home and see everyone.  I went to Lauren's class today and her teacher said that Lauren was a different girl last week, a little sad and not herself.  But noticed she was herself again on Monday, I guess that poem I posted last was very true and it makes me feel so special to think she does know!!!!

No comments: