Thursday, January 5, 2012

Where in the world did we go???

We are still here, believe it or not.  The holidays have been very trying for us, we all came down with the stomach flu starting the Thursday before and we all fell one by one until finally we were all on the mend by New Year's Whew it was rough let me tell you.  I was down from Christmas Eve Eve until two days after Christmas, I feel like it was all a blur.    Anyway here are some pictures to catch up...

Taylor and her best friend Jessica at the holiday stroll in Riviera village doing there dance


                                   We took a trip to the Getty Villa in Malibu, BEAUTIFUL!!! 


Taylor in her play "Jungle Book"  She was SheraKhan on the far right 

Making Gingerbread house 

Eating the decorations, girl after my own heart!!!

Lauren and her aide at their Christmas show 

Lauren's Class with Santa

Alison and her "boyfriend" Juan


The gang with Santa, I let Taylor skip school so she could see the girls show

Painting outside


A Christmas to forget, Taylor's face pretty much expresses our whole holiday and I just realized as I was updating how bad it was....we have NO pictures of Christmas!!! Aaron says there is video but NO PICTURES????  Wow now that's bad!!

Till next time!