Sunday, August 25, 2013

9 months ago

Dear Lauren,
Nine months ago I said goodbye to you, my life ended that day.  A new life  began without you, but we still haven't figured out how to live it yet.  There haven't been any nightly dance parties, no silly costume parties, just a family trying to get through each day without you.  I miss you more each day that passes, and instead of getting easier, it just gets harder.  Nine months ago yesterday, I knew you were very sick but I never in a million years would have guessed that you would be gone nine months ago today.  Your sisters miss you so very much, each in their own way.  Alison was at camp last week and she made you a princess crown, it is on your purple bears head (she named her Beary)   Skylor blows you kisses every night before bed and says how she misses you.  Taylor doesn't say much, but I find her staring at your picture or drawing pictures for you and of you as an angel.  You taught us all so much in your short 6.5 years and I thank you for that, I just wish we had more time together.  I love you forever and a day my sweet angel!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFYm9LKsuUo

No comments: